Kalkhoff Entice 5.B
|At a glance:|
|Technology||Bosch Performance CX Gen 4, 250 Watt, 85nm|
|Terrain||On-road, Rail Trails|
|Range||Up to 150km|
Everything about the Kalkhoff Entice 5.B is designed for ease and luxury – resulting in a comfortable, long range e-bike with a sleek design.
Boasting a fully integrated, powerful Bosch Performance Drive system and a 625Wh PowerTube, the Endeavour 5.B Entice harbours the very latest technology. It features a 10-speed derailleur for climbing or cruising over any terrain, allowing you greater riding freedom.
- Integrated technology from Bosch, including a 625W battery (that can be also be externally charged)
- A front and rear mudguard, so you’ll arrive at your destination fresh and clean
- A rear rack to strap on your bag – or anything else you need to transport
- An easy-read backlit display for all the key info. Lights can be activated via the onboard computer
- Built-in lights on both the front and back, letting you see clearly at any hour of the day
Built in Germany with ground-breaking designs, the Endeavour 5.B Entice is a real contender in the world of trekking bikes.
Bosch Performance CX Gen4, 250 watt, 85nm
Shimano Alivio, 9 speed
Front & Rear, Integrated, Herrmans H-Black MR4, LED