Kalkhoff Endeavour 5.B Season WA
|At a glance:|
|Technology||Bosch Performance Line (Gen3), 65Nm, 250W|
|Terrain||Trails and sealed roads|
|Range||Up to 150km|
- 2-year warranty on electronic parts
- 10-year warranty on frame
- 1st free service
Everything about the Kalkhoff Endeavour 5.B Season is designed for ease and luxury – resulting in a comfortable, long range e-bike with a sleek design.
’At the upper end of the Kalkhoff range, this e-bike comes with the best Bosch technology and highest quality components. Just as suited to the serious commuter as it is for those on long recreational rides.‘
Boasting a fully integrated, powerful Bosch Performance Drive system and a 625Wh PowerTube, the Endeavour 5.B Season harbours the very latest technology. It features a 10-speed derailleur for climbing or cruising over any terrain, allowing you greater riding freedom.
- Integrated technology from Bosch, including a 625W battery (that can be also be externally charged)
- A front and rear mudguard, so you’ll arrive at your destination fresh and clean
- A rear rack to strap on your bag – or anything else you need to transport
- An easy-read backlit display for all the key info. Lights can be activated via the onboard computer
- Built-in lights on both the front and back, letting you see clearly at any hour of the day
Built in Germany with ground-breaking designs, the Endeavour 5.B Season is a real contender in the world of trekking bikes.
Bosch Performance Line (Gen3), 65Nm, 250W
Bosch Powertube (625Wh)
Shimano MT200 Hydraulic disc
Hermans MR GO LED (front) /AXA Blueline LED (rear) integrated
Shimano Deore 10 speed