Kalkhoff Endeavour 7.B Advance
|At a glance:|
|Technology||Bosch Performance Line CX (Gen4), 75Nm, 250W|
|Terrain||Roads and trails|
|Range||Up to 150km|
- 2-year warranty on electronic parts
- 10-year warranty on frame
- 1st service free
- Available in Diamond or Trapez frame
A showstopping sleek design that also features the best of Bosch technology, the Kalkhoff Endeavour 7.B Advance is for the urban commuter who seeks a smooth and stylish ride.
’If you are interested in the 7.B range and want the maximum spread of gears, this is the bike for you!‘
The external equipment blends seamlessly into the frame. Features such as integrated hydraulic brakes, a high capacity battery and wide tyres all ensure peak performance and comfort – on hills or out on the road.
- The best integrated technology on the market, including a powerful motor and 625W battery
- Built-in mudguards, so you’ll arrive at your destination fresh and clean
- A rear pannier rack to strap on your bag – or anything else you need to transport
- Adjustable stem height for upright riding
- An easy-read backlit display for all the key info
- Supernova Mini2 Pro headlight with high and standard beam
Sturdy and reliable, the Endeavour 7.B Advance offers top-notch tech with all the extras – making it one of the leading bikes in the Kalkhoff range.
Two frame designs available: diamond & trapez.
Bosch Performance Line CX (Gen4), 75Nm, 250W
Bosch Powertube 625Wh
Shimano MT420, 4 piston hydraulic disc
Supernova E3 mini 2 (front) / Spanninga Pimento (rear)
Bosch Kiox Colour Display
Shimano SLX, 12 speed
Kalkhoff Folding Lock
Suntour mobie25 air, lockout, 15mm thru axle