Gocycle G4- now available
|At a glance:|
|Range||Up to 65km|
- 2-year warranty on parts
Make your daily commute active, eco-friendly and super convenient with the Gocycle G4. Designed to fold down in less than 10 seconds, it can quickly and compactly be carried onto public transport or conveniently stored at the office.
’Designed and developed by former McLaren Formula One Cars design engineer, Richard Thorpe, this is the world’s best and fastest folding e-bike.‘
With an all-new hydroformed aluminium frame that discretely conceals the powerful lithium ion battery, the design reflects a commitment to stylish, lightweight and fun e-bikes. Also featuring:
- The Pitstopwheel with side-mounted design allows for fast folding and easy access when changing flat tyres
- A 3-speed mechanical twist shifter that routes through the frame to Shimano Nexus gearing
- The easily accessible lithium ion battery is integrated into the frame. It provides a range of 65 km with a 7-hour charge time
- It features an environmentally friendly injection moulded frame
- A central LED displays the fuel level of your battery
Also affectionately termed the ‘fast folder’ of the Gocycle range, you won’t want to leave home without this low-maintenance bike.
Available in electric blue, matt black and white/black (two tone).
Gocycle proprietary front hub motor gear drive with traction control 250W
Gocycle proprietary lithium-ion 300Wh
Hydraulic disc, front and rear
Optional integrated Supernova front/rear light kit
Central LED to display battery level