Kalkhoff Endeavour 7.B PURE
|At a glance:|
|Motor||Bosch Performance Line CX (Gen4), 85Nm, 250W|
|Terrain||Urban and commute|
|Range||Up to 150km|
- 2-year warranty on electronic parts
- 10-year warranty on frame
- 1st service free
- Available in Diamond or Trapez frame
A showstopping sleek design that also features the best of Bosch technology, the Kalkhoff Endeavour 7.B PURE is for the urban commuter who seeks a smooth and stylish ride.
’A top of the range model from Kalkhoff with all the best components and technology. A sturdy and reliable ride that sits just below the Riese and Muller range.‘
The external equipment blends seamlessly into the frame. Features such as integrated hydraulic brakes, a high capacity battery and wide tyres all ensure peak performance and comfort – on hills or out on the road.
- The best integrated technology on the market, including a powerful motor and 625W battery
- Built-in mudguards, so you’ll arrive at your destination fresh and clean
- A rear pannier rack to strap on your bag – or anything else you need to transport
- Adjustable stem height for upright riding
- An easy-read backlit display for all the key info
- Supernova Mini2 Pro headlight with high and standard beam
Sturdy and reliable, the Endeavour 7.B PURE offers top-notch tech with all the extras – making it one of the leading bikes in the Kalkhoff range.
Two frame designs available: diamond & trapez.
Bosch Performance Line CX (Gen4), 85Nm, 250W
Bosch PowerTube 625Wh
Magura MCi5/MCi4, hydraulic disc brake
Supernova E3 Mini2 Pro/Spanninga Pimento
BoschKiox colour display
Shimano Deore XT Di2, 11 speed (electronic shifting)
Schwalbe Super Moto-X