Kalkhoff Endeavour 7.B Move
|At a glance:|
|Technology||Bosch Performance Line CX (Gen4), 75Nm, 250W|
|Terrain||Roads and trails|
|Range||Up to 150km|
- 2-year warranty on electronic parts
- 10-year warranty on frame
- 1st service free
- Available in Diamond or Trapez frame
A showstopping sleek design that also features the best of Bosch technology, the Kalkhoff Endeavour 7.B Move is for the urban commuter who seeks a smooth and stylish ride.
’The best value in the 7.B range, you are getting the top of the range battery (625Wh) and motor (Gen4 CX) without paying for the high-end componentry available in the other 7.B models.‘
The external equipment blends seamlessly into the frame. Features such as integrated hydraulic brakes, a high capacity battery and wide tyres all ensure peak performance and comfort – on hills or out on the road.
- The best integrated technology on the market, including a powerful motor and 625W battery
- Built-in mudguards, so you’ll arrive at your destination fresh and clean
- A rear pannier rack to strap on your bag – or anything else you need to transport
- Adjustable stem height for upright riding
- An easy-read backlit display for all the key info
Sturdy and reliable, the Endeavour 7.B Move offers top-notch tech with all the extras – making it one of the leading bikes in the Kalkhoff range.
Two frame designs available: diamond & trapez.
Bosch Performance Line CX (Gen4), 75Nm, 250W
Bosch Powertube 625Wh
Shimano MT200 hydraulic disc
Hermans H-Black MR8, LED (front) / Spanninga Pimento (rear)
Shimano Deore 10 speed
Suntour mobie25 coil, lockout, 15mm thru axle
Continental contact plus city