Focus Planet2 5.9
|At a glance:|
|Technology||Bosch Performance Gen3, 65 Nm, 250 W|
|Terrain||Road and rail trails|
|Range||Up to 135km|
- 1st free service
- 2 year warranty on Bosch Electronics
For everyday challenges, practical in the city - it's so easy to jump on and off this stylish e-bike. The FOCUS PLANET², with the Bosch Performance (Gen. 3) e-drive, offers powerful everyday support and fantastic range. The integrated battery can be removed for charging.
’A versatile, comfortable and practical e-bike for commuting, going for weekend rides on your favourite river or rail trail. It comes with a Bosch 500Wh battery which offers plenty of range and the performance motor to tackle those nasty hills.‘
This bike will make your ride more comfortable thanks to:
• Integrated technology from Bosch, the best on the market, including the Bosch Performance Gen3 motor
• A front and rear mudguard, so you’ll arrive at your destination fresh and clean
• A rear rack to strap your bag on or anything else you need to transport
• Built-in lights on both the front and back, letting you see clearly at any hour of the day
Whether you’re riding on a road or hitting the hills on a cycle path, this bike is simple to use – and its strong brakes will keep you safe no matter the weather.
Choose from various frame sizes.
Bosch Performance Gen3, 65 Nm, 250 W
Bosch Powertube, 500 Wh, removeable, lockable
Shimano MT200, hydraulic disc
Litemove HKSE70 LED, 70 Lux (front) / AXA Blueline, LED with stand light (rear)
Shimano Deore, 10 Speed