Riese & Müller
Riese & Müller Tinker
|At a glance:|
|Terrain||Trails and roads|
- 2-year warranty on electronic parts
- 10-year warranty on frame
- 1st free service
- Abus Shield lock
A clever all-rounder for city slickers and urban dwellers, the Riese and Müller Tinker is an elegant and versatile alternative to a car.
’The perfect e-bike for someone who wants high quality, the very best technology and slightly smaller wheels. A great, simple way to get to and from work in style!‘
Featuring clean clines and a compact, convenient fold down design it’s no wonder this is one of R&M’s most popular bikes. Effortlessly glide past the city chaos and hold ups – and on more open roads, there’s no need to forego speed with assistance up to 45 km/h.
- A Bosch Performance Line (Gen 3) motor
- An angle-and-height adjustable stem and seat-post to fit a range of heights
- A compact bike with a folding stem that can be taken on public transport or in the back of the car
- 20” Schalbe Beg Ben wheels
- Low maintenance belt drive gears for durability
For the everyday, the Tinker is the ideal family e-bike. You’ll ride in comfort, share it with the kids and take on city or country roads.
- Available in crystal white or black matt
- Option to add cargo platform to rear
Bosch Performance Line (Gen3)
Bosch PowerPack 500Wh
Tektro Auriga Comp HD-500, disc brake
Supernova E3 (front) and Busch & Müller Toplight (tail)