Kalkhoff Endeavour 5.B XX
|At a glance:|
|Terrain||Trails and roads|
- 2-year warranty on electronic parts
- 10-year warranty on frame
- 1st free service
The ultimate electric bike for cruising in comfort, the Endeavour 5.B XXL is built to bear a load and go the distance.
’This bike has been designed and built for those who want maximum strength – along with the best technology. It’s super versatile thanks to the multiple frame and size options.‘
Versatility is the name of the game with this e-bike: easy-to-ride, comfortable and available in three different frame shapes (with four different sizes each). The Endeavour 5.B XXL has a slightly upright riding position and the capacity to support 170kg in weight.
A tried and true Kalkhoff, this e-bike features:
- Integrated technology from Bosch, including a 625W battery (that can be also be externally charged)
- A front and rear mudguard, so you’ll arrive at your destination fresh and clean
- Wide Schwalbe Big Ben tyres for greater stability on all terrains
- An easy-read backlit display for all the key info – lights are activated via the onboard computer
- Built-in lights on both the front and back, allowing you to see clearly at any hour of the day
Built in Germany with ground-breaking design, the Endeavour 5.B XXL will be your favourite (and most trustworthy) companion about town.
- Available in racing red/black matt and smoke silver/diamond black glossy
- Available 3 frame shapes: step through, cross bar and trapeze (each available in 4 different sizes)
Bosch Performance Line (Gen 3) 250 watts
Bosch Powertube (625Wh)
Shimano MT420 Hydraulic disc
Hermans MR8 LED (front) /AXA Blueline LED (rear) integrated